Temporarily Away From Home

About us

Rent out your home without worries during your absence? Then you are in good hands with us!

Who are we?

Tijdelijk van Huis is a small organisation with national coverage. After registration, you will be assigned a personal account manager who will remain your contact. Our many years of experience, our extensive network, and our knowledge allow us to act quickly. We offer a 24/7 service so that we can act quickly in the event of a disaster during your absence.

Submit your application here

With the form below, you can register your property with us, without any obligation. If you are going to rent out your property as an expat, your mortgage lender will ask for an employer’s statement – labour agreement regarding your work abroad. In addition, your home insurer will have to authorise the temporary rental of your property. Often, this is already included in the terms and conditions of the insurance.