Submit your application here

You can register your property with us using the form below.

With the form below, you can register your property with us, without any obligation. If you are going to rent out your property as an expat, your mortgage lender will ask for an employer’s statement – labour agreement regarding your work abroad. In addition, your home insurer will have to authorise the temporary rental of your property. Often, this is already included in the terms and conditions of the insurance.

Your registration through our website is always free of obligations and confidential. Pas wanneer u ons opdracht geeft om uw woning te verhuren, voeren wij onze werkzaamheden uit zoals met u is afgestemd.

1personal information
2House to rent
3Compile a rental package and costs