Temporarily Away From Home


Rent out your home without worries during your absence? Then you are in good hands with us!

Contact us.

Our contact information

Temporarily From Home
Edisonstraat 6
5051 DS Goirle Nederland
+316 41010169

Submit your application here

With the form below, you can register your property with us, without any obligation. If you are going to rent out your property as an expat, your mortgage lender will ask for an employer’s statement – labour agreement regarding your work abroad. In addition, your home insurer will have to authorise the temporary rental of your property. Often, this is already included in the terms and conditions of the insurance.